WARNING: This blog is ritten in Bear English, wich is phonetic. An that is mor than yu can say abowt the werd "phonetic".

Thursday, May 23, 2013

HAH!


HULLO NOT-A-BEARS!!!

Thank kew for yor messidges. I hav told Mummy that she is in the minorrity, an therefor very rong.

So far she hassent relentid. I havent been abol to find a beetol for her pant dror as it was rayning today. I did hav a spider hidden but Granny fownd it an Daddy skwisht it cos Mummy is scared of them.
So I hav desydid to apply the werst punishment of all. I'm sorry, but she leevs me no choyse: I hav desydid to hide all her pants.

Ha! See how she likes it to be stopt having wat's yors!!!

The ownly reel consolayshun to this sitewayshun is that she is on anuther diet an so I don't hav to giv her eny of my berfday cayke on Monday!

Now off to see if Blogger will let me post photo's!!!!!

NOOOO!!!!!!!!! IT WON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Blogger shud be renaymed Bugger. I am now farting in theyer generol direkshun!

Poo!

TTFN

3 comments:

Beanie Mouse said...

And you're an Olympic Gold Medal Fartist too..... Blogger should be Very Scared!!!

Alexander Mackenzie Bear said...

No kidding! Sometimes when Blogger goes buggie... you can try http://draft.blogspot.com. A few months ago, I was having a bugger of a time getting pics uploaded on the regular blogger (blogspot) site but then draft/beta one worked.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

OOO thanks for the tip, Alexander!